Super-speculative AvA theory

4 posters

Go down

Super-speculative AvA theory Empty Super-speculative AvA theory

Post by Alysia Greenwood Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:07 am

Thinking about Alliances & tiers, I wonder:

Being Tier 1, and having minimum campbuilding costs, means under 25 players in the last 3 AvA´s...

Where is the problem for a big alliance to designate a couple of members (well, under 25) to found an alliance, go through 3 successive AvA´s with 1 camp & a couple of actions to qualify, settling matters as a Tier 1 alliance. Then all members (except 1-2 keeping the original alliance alive - possibly re-incarnators who are abstain from AvA anyway) from the big one join the small one for 1 AvA, push all camps to L20 and just rock one AvA, then cool-down for the next 3? With 3 such alliances, it could be even run "round the clock".

+ could this not even be achieved through 2nd accoung of 1-2 players keeping up the Tier-1 allaince in the making, so the only obvious drawback (splitting a good team into 2 & losing) is no longer relevant?

I do not know if this works or say we should do it, just outlining a thing that came to my mind...
Alysia Greenwood
Alysia Greenwood

Back to top Go down

Super-speculative AvA theory Empty Re: Super-speculative AvA theory

Post by Xrshad Shail Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:02 pm

I was thinking on same line but drawback is we have 30 active members who play this game daily. What about asking General to form new Alliance and shifting all players to new Alliance. We lose only ranking and challenges. Drastic but possible.
Xrshad Shail
Xrshad Shail

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay-D Dragonsbreath Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:34 pm

This really is quite drastic. But yes, possible too. I have two things to add here:

1) Taking such a step makes little sense unless we're aiming for the top.
2) But, it's a good idea as far as saving silver (and resources to a lesser extent) is concerned.

So I say, let's see how things go in this AvA, and if the camp-building burden is too much, we'll expand on this idea.
How about it?
Jay-D Dragonsbreath
Jay-D Dragonsbreath
Admin

https://wepaydebts.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WulfBrigg Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:27 pm

I don't know how much we care about rankings as a whole (personally I don't pay them any mind), but the resource savings alone are really tempting. While camp growth isn't going too badly in some areas, it's a real strain in others.
WulfBrigg
WulfBrigg

Back to top Go down

Post by Alysia Greenwood Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:44 am

Actually, I did not mean to prompt us to do any such thing quickly, just wanted to check if you have any info if this concept works & what you generally think about it.

We still have enough to learn & test in AvA before any such effort would be justified IMO.
Alysia Greenwood
Alysia Greenwood

Back to top Go down

Post by WulfBrigg Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:36 pm

With the publishing of the tier numbers on the alliance page I think this idea might be worth looking into again. We currently have 232 members, 65 active this AoA. This can be reduced to a couple of light-moving alliances easily, should we desire, with coordination on this page.
WulfBrigg
WulfBrigg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum