Team South: Let's discuss AvA here.

3 posters

Go down

Team South: Let's discuss AvA here. Empty Team South: Let's discuss AvA here.

Post by LucyLocke Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:49 am

The game's chat is doing weird things right now, and the many actions push chat lines up and out of sight anyway. So, let's keep each other up-to-date on goings on here, I say.

Alliance Taking the Blackfish seems to be a good target. I spied on 2 camps, one bribe and one steal, with about 10-15 strong garrison.

Last edited by LucyLocke on Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total

LucyLocke

Back to top Go down

Team South: Let's discuss AvA here. Empty Re: Team South: Let's discuss AvA here.

Post by Alysia Greenwood Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:20 am

Here we go:

Action:

Riverlands:

- Our goal is to establish ourselves in the top 30. We are there, lets stay there.
- Lucy please be our scout & keep checking Riverlands camps of targets 5 places above & below us. Post anything useful directly into your first post so we see it on top. We are looking for high-level (relatively, of course, not 20, but 4-7) camps which we can beat well with swindle - so fight & intrigue.
- At the moment, I am attacking Bound by Blood and Oath fight camp, with the goal to switch places with them. Secondary goal, if things go well, is to subdue them to aid us.

Reach & Dorne:
- secondary regions - focus on getting us some coin here, so we do not pay much for upgrades. I am looking for deals where we will aid & barter someone here for the same favor due to us in the Riverlands.

Camps:
- all-out Riverlands upgrading focus.
- Green Fork first - to an extent of not sending resources, which are needed for evolving (i.e. chains to torcs) to other camps before GF is up.
- Other camps next.
- Silver is a voluntary contribution and comes last, do not pay until all else is met.

Any lord or lady not from the South reading this:

- a warm welcome in our Riverlands camps is ready for any fight & intrigue defenders!
- be a good sport and contribute resources which your camps will not need - we do the same for you!
Alysia Greenwood
Alysia Greenwood

Back to top Go down

Team South: Let's discuss AvA here. Empty Re: Team South: Let's discuss AvA here.

Post by Alysia Greenwood Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:38 am

Next thing:

Most of the time - unless in an all-out war - we should keep a bunch of SS at home & barter with each other - Silver is always useful & why deny us a source of it.
Alysia Greenwood
Alysia Greenwood

Back to top Go down

Post by LucyLocke Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:58 am

Bartering: OK. I will remove my favorite swords Very Happy from garrisons before going to bed anyway (lost too many last AvA!), so I'll send them to bartering..

A question about spying.. What kind of garrison at a target camp would we consider too much? I mean, more than 20 ss and we don't attack kind of rule might be useful.

Also, a point about upgrading. The higher the level a camp has, the more it costs to repair it. Let's keep this in mind..

LucyLocke

Back to top Go down

Post by Alysia Greenwood Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:10 am

1; I agree - Keep your dear ones safe, Lucy Wink

2; This needs to be taken on case-by-case - but if there is a lot (like 40+), we will be cautios and check if we can get some alliance-wide support before going IN. Depends on the target alliance as well and (our estimation of) the overall power we expect them to bring.

3; The key here should ideally be constantly trickling-in Aid from others so that we do not pay heavily. Workin on this.
Alysia Greenwood
Alysia Greenwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Aemon Greyfeather Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:41 pm

I have a few Battle and Intrigue SS for spy and aid activities garrisoned in the 3 south camps. All other my best trade SS. They will go out for barter or swindle as they needed.

Aemon Greyfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Alysia Greenwood Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:29 pm

Strategic update for the south.

Our confrontation with Lords of the True North is now over - we are looking for new opportunities.

We have a nice rank in Riverlands but will not keep it unless we get loads of VP from actions - our upgrading is now severely slowed due to Trader-shortage, I am regularly bringing it up in chat, but speed-up is marginal.

Lucy, please keep checking for targets, both for friendly Barter & potential hostile action & post any good find here & also message me in-game. Thanks a lot, we are doing well, let´s go on with it!
Alysia Greenwood
Alysia Greenwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Aemon Greyfeather Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:35 pm

I set the new tactic for me yesterday. So i can produce 2 traders in a row at the market.
Also i barter always to get VP.

Aemon Greyfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by LucyLocke Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:34 pm

I've been attacking that North alliance, so have not been very actively checking, Alysia. I personally think the situation there has evolved and the northern team themselves should be able to handle it for now. Let's re-focus on Riverlands from today on. I will be-- unless we are seriously attacked somewhere else, of course.

LucyLocke

Back to top Go down

Post by LucyLocke Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:37 pm

We also should put some thiefs/barters on to the other camps. They just need silver at this point, and a few good barter/steal runs with top alliances would cover that easily.

LucyLocke

Back to top Go down

Post by Alysia Greenwood Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:22 am

Hello Team South:

Some key questions to check to update our strategy:

Campbuilding is and will be more difficult now. Only way to ensure rank is making good VP.

We can be called to an alliance-wide conflict at any time, so planning regional confrontation strategies is tricky, since starting something & then have to leave it be is a real possibility. Alternative is to try to get alliance-wide confrontation focus to the south Smile

We received some serious punishment with lots of dead SS from Kong´s, I know some of you are more affected than others, so key question is:

- do you favor an offensive/peaceful regional strategy for us in the coming days?

in any case, we need to work on obtaining best possible VP-rates. It can be done both ways, we just have to sync ourselves where the best gains can be made.

Let me know what you think & I´ll work something out for us.

Alys.
Alysia Greenwood
Alysia Greenwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down